Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

I Wish For Frangrances!


A smell can make the difference between a rejection and a happily ever after. 
A smell means a lot to interpersonal relationships. 
Choose your fragrance wisely and people will love to sit next to you in train, waiting rooms and cinemas. Andy maybe the right one will come flying to you. 

So the right perfume is definetly more important than you may think
And maybe the right one will come flying right next to your seat. 







Chanel No 5 
200ml 199€ 

The classical thing. Allways right. Allways perfect. I just can say I love it.






Jil Sander's Eve
30ml 40€


A long lasting soft fragrance which makes this warm feeling when we suddenly smell it. 



Alien by Thierry Mugler 
30ml 73€

To me a very oriental smell which is at the moment my favorite. The name "alien" does fit a lot because I never had a perfume like this before. 











My very first fragrance was the first christina aguilera perfume which I love until now. I think every girl should hav this fragrance at home even if it's not the latest one. It's a little decent but you'll love it. 

So if these 3 do not fit Christina Aguilera is there to make you feel good. 

Choose one. Try one. All frangrances you can find on www.douglas.de or at the Douglas stores. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen