Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

What's Behind That Door? - Advent Calendar Special (Door 1 & 2)



The last 3 christmas I buyed myself the Kinderueberraschung christmas Calendar with a lot of kinderchocolate but now I'm eighteen and I decided to try something more... adult? 


I buyed the Calendar of Beauty by Douglas

Forgot how much it costs but I still know that I thought "Oh, damn!" Don't know if this was good or bad. 











Door 1 & 2

Door one was a soft purple eyeshadow which i already tried but I have to say it's a little too soft. I would wear it, when I would go to a party with an innocentmotto.

Day two made the picture complete. 2 applcator were in it and now (drum roll) i can combinate these two: It took the applicators from door 2 and used it for the eyeshadow of door one. And that's how it all gets together. 


Till yet, the calendar definetly make me satisfied because
girls love make-up. It doesn't have to make sense it just has to be make-up. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen