Sonntag, 11. November 2012

All About The "Victorias Secret Fashion Show".

I saw it, I loved it. Every single moment, was like a live boradcast directly from heaven.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

The absolutely highlight was definetly the Fantasy Bra (which costs this year 2,5 mio $) which was presented by Alessandra Ambrosio. The Newcomer this year were Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and Hilary Rhoda. Adriama Lima opend that whole spectacle. Rihanna presented her new song "Diamonds". Also Bruno Mars & Justin Bieber were there and both did a great job. I have to say I was so impressed! And I'm still getting a bigger and bigger fan of these girls.

Just miss Heidi, Giselle & Tyra. It's a little like they are, together with Adriana & Alessandra  the mothers of VS, aren't they?

Take a look at the show. It's wort it!
View their Site:

vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/




All pictures are from Vogue.de



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen