Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Something missing? / The Boyfriend-Look.

Went to the supermarket yesterday and I was wondering:
Why is there no Star Wars Advent Calendar for girls? That's so mean. I was looking for one, when I saw the calendar for the boys, but NO there was no. 


I don't exspect much dear producres of kids toys, but I want a Star Wars Advent Calendar for girls! I wan't Baggiepants, a female version of Lord Of The Rings and I want a gay best friend! But maybe, the last thing is something, I have to do on my own. :S 

However. 


I have a new favorite style: The Boyfriend-Look. That Oversize-Style, if u know what I mean. :D That's the hottest style I've ever seen on the streets. But... even if I don't like that kind of twig-body I have to confess, that they wear it best. BUT I do my best to show ya'll that the 60-kg-girls wear it as good as you do, thin girls! :) 
 
 Dsc06654_large

What do you think about the Boyfriend-Look? Write me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen