Montag, 12. November 2012

With The Winter-Cuddle-Look Ready For Santa!

Don't really know if this is a fashion blog, or a lifestyle blog, or a blog about all public toilets in the world, but fact is it's my blog. And I love christmas. In the 21st century do people exist who "hate" Christmas... and Harry Potter.... and pink.... and horses... (boring!) but I love it. With all my heart. 


26153560_large

I love the thick knitted pullover and scarfes you can cuddle in. The warm lights in the city while you're shopping in the wonderful decorated mall. I'm in love with the gloves wth panda faces and comparing caps. And the huge christmastree on the christmas fair. Which is shining so bright all over the market. 


And I love the snowIt looks like the wind has stolen the colours and everything looks so clean (first three days. After that everything is slushy and frozen. There should be a law that snow has to be gone after 3 days, doesn't it?!) 


Ok. Enough about that. 

Tumblr_mb87ipbigi1rcktozo1_400_large

Best Style For Winter?
The best style for winter is deffinetly the cutie-oriented style. Do it like the korean girls. A thick bobble hat, thick gloves, a gray knitpullover, a lightblue jeans and ... Uggs. I know some people "hate" uggs - Get over it. They look good! To this style take beige, take blue, take black uggs. It'll look good. A tick knitted scraf and some acessoires to this and vóila: You're pimped! 

Tumblr_lxwp8nszom1qb5t88o1_500_large_large

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen