Montag, 12. November 2012

One Step Forward, One To The Side.


I have to confess, that it's not easy to help. But if we all just give it a try, we're on the right way. Just looking out, or using it as pro for buying is the 

It's true. I love fashion. It's one of the silent ways to show how lucky or how unhappy you are. 
Tumblr_mc4pi7mxwn1raxf0ho1_500_large
But we have 
to think about 
something:

Child Labor.
Do you know where it happens?
Do you know what your possibillities are to support that kids?

May I can help you.

We recently had it today at school. We talked about the developing countries and the horrifying truth, that these kids have no other choice to survive
 


"OEKO-TEX® | Standard"- Seal. 


That's the regular seal in germany for not only a good treat of kids in factories in countries like India, it's also a seal for good quality. And when I say quality, I mean a better conscience and a 0,0001%ly better world. 
It's a hard to reach a change but it's easy to do a step forward. 

And just a wink:
You won't find that seal on
H&M.


In the end it's your decision. But promise me: Think about it! :) 

That was my first step to reach a better civilisation. Next footsteps are following. 


¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Do you know the seal in your countrie? Tell me!

And by any questions
n.orangelotus@gmail.com 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen