Freitag, 16. November 2012

Kingdom Hearts - A Grew-Up Kid's Opinion.

1349669981403536_animate_large















I have to say something: I am one, who grew up with the wonderful, and highly imaginative 
Kingdom Hearts.
I'm still a huge fan, and I was waiting now 5 yrs for the continue of Kingdom Hearts 2. I couldn't belive, that the 3rd part "Dream Drop Distance" is only on the worldwide market for... Nintendo 3D.. Nin-Ten-Do, guys. I'm talking about that way smaller thing,that you have to put directly in front of your eyes, or you don't recognize anything. A whole generation played that game on playstation 2. A better version of that console comes out and Square Enix decides not to do a continuing for Playstation 3? 
Is this intelligent marketing? 
Don't you even want your old fans anymore? Are the Nintendo gamer the new black or something?

Even if I had a Nintendo 3D that thing is so tiny. The display is so... tiny. 
You can sit day by day in front of your Playstation 3 enjoing that game, the graphic, the effects. Okay, I must confess, that's not that good for the mind but that's not the topic! 
Playing with the Nintendo DS earlier or later headache. 
I mean, even if the producer said, that there will may come out a KdH for the PLaystation 3 one day... WHY DON'T YOU ALREADY SIT ON YOUR CHAIR AND START WORKING? YOU WILL PEE MONEY. I WOULD BUY TWO, SO I HAVE ONE, WHEN MY FIRST IS BROKE. IT'S KINGDOM HEARTS!!!

So, dear Mr. Producer, let a little girls dream come true and start inventing.

Love, O. Lotus.

1+ this, if you want a Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Playstation 3!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen