Freitag, 9. November 2012

What if why? Make a Smile!

Life has changed. I thought it just feels like it has changed because I didn't know the truth when I was a little child. But it has changed so fast and without any compromise. It doesn't matter what it is:
The tecnology, the pommes at McDonald's - A lot changed. The most annoying thing, so I think is, people change. Of course they do, but now they don't grow anymore, they get small and afraid. Maybe because the world did lost its safetyness. Some maybe because there are just so many disturbed souls out there. Angry ones, said ones dangerous ones... I can't tell. 


We're in a bad change. 

Kids have to deal with so many bad things in this world. And parents have to fight(!) to not loose their kids in these light worlds of drugs, anorexia or world of warcraft. Too much impressions, too less people who care.
We go forward without focusing what could, or what will happen. And going forward just because we can, is maybe a good philosophy for selling 3D HDTV Flat Screen TVs but it's not suitable for a kid's life, is it? 


I'm stuck in a crossing generation. The half of my world is about Britney Spears, Sailor Moon, drawing pictures of houses under blue clouds and a world without TV-Programm like American Idol (DSDS) and Fashion Police while the other half is running into the world  of the iPhones, iPads and  the new version of vampires who can take a walk at day in the sun. 


Money has a good function. Like everything has something good. People need it, just like we need somebody, who leads us like Barack Obama or Angela Merkel. But we lost control about this little piece of special paper. IT RULES THE WORLD! And I'm so disappointed of it. AND I wanna make a change. I wanna show that there is at least ONE person out there is this huge could world who is not the same. I'm not better than anyone. I would never claim I am. But I am diffrent.
So: If you are diffrent. Write it down. Your words can be heard, if you make them sound!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen